A near miss reporting and handling application
Software for reporting and handling near-miss situations at Aptiv Services Poland S.A. in Gdańsk - a branch of a well-known company in the field of innovative automotive solutions.
It consists of an admin panel for managing near-miss situations and a mobile app for reporting them.
Since its implementation, more near-miss situations have been reported, time has been saved, and the reporting process has been accelerated significantly.
YARMOBILE has fulfilled its task excellently, the final product meets the customer's expectations to the extent that the other factories of the group have expressed the desire to implement a similar solution. Every time issues of modifications or changes in the application arose, YARMOBILE stood up to the task and quickly implemented corrections and modifications. We hereby provide references to YARMOBILE. We believe that our cooperation with professionals of this class will result in other implementations in the future.
IT Infrastructure Coordinator, Aptiv Services Poland S.A.
- Very few BBS (behaviour-based safety) and near-misses (potentially leading to an accident) reports at the Aptiv factory in Gdańsk.
- BBS and near-miss situations were reported on paper, and data were entered into an Excel form, sent manually to the appropriate people, and checked. It cost a lot of time, and paper binders were occupying space.
- Striving to achieve the highest level of work culture in the plant.
- Willingness to involve employees in reporting potentially dangerous situations.
- It was found that the ready “boxed” solutions were too complex and expensive.
We have created and implemented software for reporting and handling BBS at the Aptiv Services Poland S.A. factory, consisting of:
- a web panel for handling BBS reports in the office,
- Android and iOS mobile applications "Aptiv BBS" for employees and controllers.
- More BBS and near-miss reports at the Aptiv factory in Gdańsk.
- Saving time; significant acceleration of processing reports.
- Factory work safety is better monitored.
- The work culture at the plant has grown and is at a high level.
- Employees are involved in reporting potentially dangerous situations.
A near miss reporting mobile app
- Employee login.
- Selection of factory department and type of inspection.
- Easy answering questions about personal protective equipment, risks to employees, ergonomics, tools and equipment, and procedures.
- The ability to choose the person responsible for the implementation of corrective actions, deadlines, and observations.
A near miss management admin panel
- Administrator or employee login.
- Defining factory departments, types of inspections, and employees (plus importing from the worksheet).
- Overseeing BBS inspections from mobile applications; assigning statuses, responsible persons, and deadlines.