Field services management software
developed for Soimul Taberei company
Field services management software developed for Soimul Taberei company.
Client company info
A Romanian pest control company with clients nationwide, 10 employees (4 customer support and 6 field operators), with a range of customers from HoReCa, public administration, private households etc.
Handling appointments with the clients, and eliminating pest problems from the clients' locations
- For our day-to-day business, we were working with a wide range of tools, not connected one with another, such as
- 2 Excel files (1 for Client contract info and 1 for Client Recurrence / Appointment info
- Multiple Word files, for contracts, word orders etc.
- Google Calendar, with which we were synchronizing our smartphones so that our field operators could have a somewhat idea of our Clients' requests and problems.
- Our appointment-making routine was taking a lot of time because we had to manually cross-reference the information contained in both Excel files with Google Calendar, since our overall information about each Client was spread in 3 places.
- The average processing time for registering a new client was around 20 minutes.
- The average assigning time for a new client was around 10 minutes.
- Planning due appointments for each whole month was taking around 10 hours (spread over 3 days) since we had to be careful not to miss a certain request or vital information.
- Assigning field operators to said appointments (locations) was taking 2 hours.
- In our old setup, we could process around 240 service orders per month.
YarMobile has designed and developed a web application which gathered all the information about the Clients & appointments in one place:
- client preferences,
- location pest problems,
- basic location information (address, closing hours, types of treatments needed etc.).
Also, the solution provides a faster alternative to Google Calendar, to achieve 3 goals:
- easy appointment planning & work orders management for the customer support employees,
- easy work schedule & workflow management for the field operators,
- easy customer management based on feedback input by the on-field operators.
The solution we have developed met all the above-mentioned needs and more.
We’ve seen great drops in processing time since our migration from our old ways of day-to-day business to the new platform which YarMobile created for us. The feedback from our field operators has been great, citing clearer instructions on their work schedule and what they have to do at our clients' locations. The feedback from our customer management employees has also been great, citing the ease of use of the platform and ready access to all the information needed about a Client, in comparison to browsing through several files.
- The average processing time for registering a new client has dropped to around 10 minutes (-50%).
- The average assigning time for a new client has dropped to around 5 minutes (-50%).
- Planning due appointments for each whole month dropped to around 4 hours (-70%).
- Assigning field operators to said appointments (locations) dropped to around 1 hour (-50%).
- Freeing so much time in processing, operation and day-to-day activities, allowed us to take on more clients, without an increase in personnel number.
- Currently, we process around 300 service orders per month (+24%), with a projection of handling around 360 service orders per month with our current workforce.
The field services management software features
- number of unallocated tasks
- number of tasks allocated but not performed
- total revenue for the day
- TODO list
- Customers - list and details
- Locations - a list and details with a map
- Tasks - list and details, statuses definable in settings, task recursion - automatic creation according to defined interval for each client individually
- Task history
- Calendar - monthly, weekly, daily with an easy assignment of tasks to employees by dragging to the appropriate position - date and time
- Users - administrators, office workers, field employees
- Settings - definitions of procedures and task statuses
- Log of all operations on tasks
- Administration tools